**Applications Sales Representative IV**
Responsible for License Sales of Oracle Revenue Management & Billing Application (ORMB) for Banking, Capital markets and Insurance market in ANZ.
ORMB is an important solution in Oracle’s financial services portfolio with multiple Tier 1 clients across the globe as well as in ANZ.
* Quota carrying position (License Revenue).
* Responsible for identified financial services accounts in ANZ
* Qualification of prospects, positioning of Oracle’s solution in the account, building relationships with the key stakeholders across all levels, RFI/RFP response submissions, coordinating with Pre-sales for presentations and demos, commercials and legal negotiations, contract closure and hand-over.
* Maintain relationships with existing customer accounts and maximize up sell and cross sell opportunities.
* Business development efforts for new solution offerings.
* Direct sales as well as working through Channel and Alliance partners, develop new partners where appropriate.
* Work with Marketing team for planning and executing Events, Road shows etc.
**Qualifications and Experience:**
* Considerable experience in Enterprise solution sales to the FS Industry in ANZ.
* Ability to handle long sales cycles, interact with senior stakeholders in Banks across IT and Business.
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
* Work / adapt in a cross-cultural environment.
Graduate or Postgraduate; MBA preferable.
Minimum – 12 years experience
Role will be based in Australia, either in Sydney/Melbourne.
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
**Location:** AU-AU,Australia-North Ryde
**Other Locations:** AU-AU,Australia-Melbourne, AU-AU,Australia-Brisbane
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire