30. The number of neurologists the role will be calling upon to promote our established MS drug in the WA territory. Join us in this exciting role and help us make a difference in more people’s lives.
As part of Novartis Pharma’ Sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in more people’s lives and to be part of a high energetic and high powered team.
Please note this is a part-time 0.6 FTE position.
You role will represent Novartis and introduce its products to allocated accounts or to designated Hospitals to achieve sales targets.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsibility for developing the maximum sales of the company’s products in the assigned areas through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a value-added partner to the health care professionals. These will include selected hospital and retail pharmacies, referring health care specialists, hospitals, specialists and ancillary staff
• Deliver superior sales presentations to customers by fully planning each call with specific objectives; maintaining the customer’s interest; overcoming objections positively; reframing product features into customer benefits and the competent use of relevant literature
• Execute patient-centric and customer –focused programs with their territory in collaboration with marketing and medical colleagues & maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all weekly reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through cooperative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team goals
• Ensure the prompt transmission of relevant information for the healthcare professionals back to either the Marketing or Clinical Research departments and prompt reporting of adverse events to the regulatory department in accordance with company procedures. Most importantly being aware of the content and the application of the Medicines Australia’s Code of Conduct and ACCC regarding representative activity
Account Specialist – MS – WA Part Time
What you’ll bring to the role:
To be successful in this role you will come with:
• Tertiary qualified with a couple years of sales experience as a hospital specialist sales representative or in a key account manager will be highly regarded
• KAM or Specialist experience in the Multiple Sclerosis field is highly advantageous
• Proven experience of achieving consistent sales targets with strategic/tactical business planning is essential
• You will come with the right mindset of learning and adaptability and will bring excellent communication skills
• Completed or near completion of the Medicine’s Australia course is essential
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status or disability.
AU Pharma Pty Ltd
**Part Time %:**