Transfer Pricing Specialist (Team Lead)
Requisition # ARG002KH
Post Date Oct 01, 2019
Your main responsibility is to perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources.
You are expected to demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance
knowledge to clients.
Your client responsibilities
• Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations for the U.S.
and applying the concepts in every day work.
• To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva,
S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
• To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge
to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data
• To work with accounting and financial data, analyse and perform financial adjustment calculation
• The candidate must demonstrate project management, leadership, communication, relationship building,
analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills. A focus on quality and attention to detail is
• The candidate must also demonstrate advanced understanding of the principles of VAT and be able to guide the
team in applying the same.
• The candidate will have responsibility to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore
must have the ability to multi-task.
• As the candidate will work extensively with various technology tools, should show strong proficiency in
effectively using computer / technology.
• Master’s degree (or CA/ ICWA/CS Inter/ Final) required
• At least 4-5 years of previous Transfer Pricing experience. Preferred that the candidate has exposure to complete
or partial Global documentation projects within the Transfer Pricing field
• Should be handling a team
• Proficiency with technology required (e.g. MS word, MS excel, MS power point)
• ” Practice management:
• ” Responsible for day-to-day operations of the sub service line or team/group within the Tax Service line
• Deliver work by consistently applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools
• Ensures delivery on the Work Order with respect to turnaround, quality, handling workflow distribution, meeting
• levels, etc.
• Act as single point of contact on engagements for Users regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
• Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement
appropriate modifications to process as may be needed
• Instill GDS/EY culture at the individual level
• Help implement strategic initiatives, as defined by Service Line Leaders
• Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to
the reporting Managers