As a Senior Java Engineer, you will own one or more components of our web applications. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders and external partners. Our applications form the basis of our retail engineering platform. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications in order to keep up with in a fast-paced industry. You’ll be joining the Retail Engineering team which is distributed around the globe, whose mission is to build consumer facing retail products. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product managers and engineers and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
* Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
* Work with the following stacks: JAVA Spring boot, angular (nice to have)
* Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
* Manage and communicate work effectively. Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
* Work with relational databases. * Unit testing with JUNit, Jasime/Jest/Cypress. Job Skills & Qualifications
* Ecommerce domain expertise. Required:
* 4+ years engineering experience in a production environment
* Expert programming skills.
* Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests / gitflow)
* Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
*ALL ADDRESSES:* Buenos Aires, arg-
*FUNCTIONAL GROUP:* IT
*Job Title:* Senior Java Engineer
*Location:* Teniente General Juan Domingo Peron 564 8th Floor, Buenos Aires, arg- C1038AAL