Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
*What kind of internship projects you can expect:*
* As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
* Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
* You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
* You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
* You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in Mexico. Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders*.*
* We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
* Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
* Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
* Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
* Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
* Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
* Preparing volume forecast and plans
* Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
* Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
*What we offer you:*
* We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects
* Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
* You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
* A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
* Attractive monetary reward and flexible schedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
*We are looking for bachelor’s students who:*
* Your are a top talent, current University Business or Engineering student that preferably has less than two years to graduate
* Be English proficient (Oral and Written)
* Good academic performance and positive attitude towards challenges and change
* Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
* Communication skills and ability to work in teams and under pressure
* Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
* Operate with technical perfection while collaborating effectively with others
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it’s the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
*Just so you know:*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
*Standard Minimum Qualifications*
* Active student of a University Degree (from any academic discipline or field) with 12 to 18/24 months to graduation date.
* Fluency (level B2 or above) in English language.
* Eligible to work in Argentina.
**Title:** *Sales Internship*
**Location:** *ARG-Buenos Aires-Munro*
**Requisition ID:** *SLS00004069*