*Do you want to become a Project Manager in a world’s leading company?*
Then the PM position at Pilar Manufacturing Plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience, as P&G manufacturing facilities hire Engineers to work and build career in the field of manufacturing and initiatives management..
*Your responsibilities will include:*
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead different initiatives: planning and startup, be on the floor meeting different challenges and envision future projects. It’s up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards, methods and get deeply in touch with product and packing material technical specifications. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
What we offer
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
* Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
* We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
*Your mission would be to:*
*Lead the Site’s Initiative Execution Process:*
Be the single point of contact to the different Business Units.
Analyze and respond feasibility for new projects.
Lead the multi-functional Plant Initiative Delivery Team to ensure the successful execution.
Implement and rollout technical improvements in product and packaging components
Lead initiatives start-up process in the Plant, by being the interphase between the project team and the ongoing operation
*Just so you know:*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we desire to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at Procter & Gamble starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
* Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree);
* Fluent English speaker
* Strong analytical and communication skills;
* Ability to operate with discipline;
* Great teammate who promotes a positive attitude.
**Title:** *Project Manager*
**Location:** *ARG-Buenos Aires-Pilar*
**Requisition ID:** *ENG00002239*