*Do you want to become our Digital Champion in Pilar Plant?*
*Your responsibilities will include:*
You will be the owner of the Information Technology Master Plan and be in charge of achieving integration with all other major site activities, avoiding conflicts with initiatives, local projects, audits, among others. As part of this role you are going to set the digital priorities for the site prioritizing local innovation, optimization opportunities and leverage the sector innovation skills.
What we offer
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
* Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
* We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
*Your mission would be to:*
* Create strategic relationships to bring together the site digital organization and work as one team. (Key Users, Cyber Security Leader, Start-Up Leaders, Cluster IT Leader, Site full IT Operations Leader).
* Create an integrated plan including resources needed and aligned with leadership team.
* Facilitate connecting the appropriate site resources with GBS project managers to work project detail plans & execution.
* Drive reapplication across the site, remove barriers, and facilitate problems resolution when required.
* Accountable to Product Supply Sector Digitization Leader.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
* Higher education in Information Technology or Engineering
* Fluent English speaker
* Strong analytical and communication skills;
* Ability to operate with discipline;
* Great teammate who promotes a positive attitude.
**Job:** *Logistics/Supply Network Operations*
**Title:** *Product Supply Site Digitial Champion*
**Location:** *ARG-Buenos Aires-Pilar*
**Requisition ID:** *SNO00003375*