This position requires highly experienced software engineer with knowledge in scalable web-based applications and back-office automation with special focus around architecture and platform optimizations.
This position demands strong technical and management skills to lead an experienced team in a fast-paced business environment. The applicant will report to a development manager and will collaborate with him in making architectural decisions as well as staff assignments.
Applicants should have strong experience with object-oriented PHP, solid server management skills, database optimization and vast experience in fast-paced environments.
* Lead an established scrum team
* Improving existing applications based on feedback and approved requirements
* Providing guidance and support for team members to help them achieve project deadlines and goals
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, an applicable field or equivalent.
* 4 years related experience in software development leading scrum style teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Expert level knowledge in LAMP Technology Stack, with deep understanding of Laravel Framework
* Ability to solve complex problems applying creativity, innovation, and technical concepts.
* Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
*ALL ADDRESSES:* Buenos Aires, arg-
*FUNCTIONAL GROUP:* IT
*Job Title:* PHP Engineer
*Location:* Teniente General Juan Domingo Peron 564 8th Floor, Buenos Aires, arg- C1038AAL