* Manages key HR projects and is involved in day-to-day issues in all disciplines of Human Resources with minimal guidance. Provides Human Resource guidance, advice, and support to assigned business unit employees and managers on all functional areas of Human Resources management. Accountable for providing daily Human Resource guidance, advice, and support to assigned business unit employees and managers. The incumbent is responsible for: ensuring the uniform and consistent application of company policy, adhering to EE0O/AAP guidelines, developing and administering effective human relations programs that support the company’s corporate objectives. Incumbent must also be an active part in the development of HR practices with other members of the HR team. May supervise employees or be an individual contributor.
*Scope of Job*
Complex human resources issues/activities. Broad training knowledge providing guidance to less experienced recruiting staff.
* Bachelors in Business Administration or Human Resources, 4-6 years experience, or equivalent
* HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES, STRATEGIES AND ENVIRONMENT
* HR: Trends and Direction
* HR Policies
* HR Law
* Employee Relations
* Human Resources Consulting
* HR Planning & Development
* Talent Management
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
**Job:** **Human Resource Generalist*
**Title:** *Human Resources Manager*
**Location:** *Argentina-Buenos Aires-CABA-Argen – Catalinas*
**Requisition ID:** *2766460*