Products and Technology
Salesforce is looking for an Engineering Leader to lead our software engineering teams. We need someone who is technically strong, energetic, highly collaborative and passionate about the product and our customers.
In this role, we need someone who can:
– Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners and engineer
– Make critical decisions that attribute to the success of the product
– Proactive in foreseeing issues and resolve it before it happens
– Daily management of standups as the ScrumMaster for no more than two engineering teams
– Partner with PO to align with objectives, priorities , tradeoffs and risk
– Ensuring teams have clear priorities and adequate resources
– Empowering the delivery team to self organize
– Be a multiplier and have a passion for team and team members’ success
– Providing technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
– Maintaining high morale and motivating the delivery team to go above and beyond
– Vocally advocating for technical excellence and helping the teams make good decisions
– Participating in architecture discussions and planning
– Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
– Maintaining and fostering our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye towards diversity
– Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments, to gain understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keep your technical acumen sharp
Experience and skills:
– Masters / Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
-8+ years experience leading software development projects with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
– 6+ years experience as a ScrumMaster of one or more fast-paced & dynamic engineering teams
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
– Ability to be nimble, proactive, comfortable working with minimal specifications
– Experience with short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and experience working on a product that’s been released for public consumption
– Experience in hiring smart, talented engineers
– Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, SCM, CI, build processes, testing, and operations
– Experience with Agile development methodologies. ScrumMaster experience required
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
**Accessibility** – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department at mailto:email@example.com .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.