Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Ecosystem Services Data Scientist will be responsible for conducting data analysis and delivering data driven insights to the organization.
• Data Science Pipeline:
1. Extract and transform data from data repositories.
2. Use Descriptive and Inferential Statistics, to explore and answer complex business questions.
3. Apply predictive modelling in either R or Python.
4. Use Machine Learning to accelerate insights discovery.
5. Utilize data visualization to describe data findings in: MS Excel, Power BI, or your tool of choice.
6. Report and Presentation: You will be responsible for writing summarized reports that articulate your findings at a high level, and present results to live audiences.
Execute daily operational tasks (i.e update reports, update process documents, engage with customers in need for help, etc.)
• Technical or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Actuarial Science or equivalent work experience (i.e If your work consisted of wrangling and analyzing data to deliver insights, then we would love to hear from you).
• Advanced level of English
Type of Experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience (i.e Data Analyst, BI Analyst, etc.)
Technical and Personal Skills:
• ETL: You have been wrangling and analyzing data for the past +2 years (this will be tested).
• Statistics: You have an applied knowledge of Descriptive Statistics. Applied knowledge of Inferential Statistics is considered a plus.
• Machine Learning: you have used machine learning models to uncover patterns/trends during the past +1 years (i.e Regression, Decision Trees, Clustering, etc.).
• Good Presentation Skills: You can communicate your insights to non-technical audiences to gather feedback.
• Microsoft Excel Skills: Experience working with Microsoft Excel to do quick data exploration and visualization.
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.