Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries–including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable
• Responsible for accounting transactions
• Work on adhoc projects as needed
• Responsible for doing and reviewing the reconciliations under scope and the working papers prepared by Sr. Analysts and Analysts for GL account reconciliations ensuring quality and financial accuracy, also recommend necessary adjustments to be GAAP compliant and on time.
• Perform annual reviews for staff and personnel evaluations
• Supervise the work of 2 Sr. Analyst and 2 Analyst
• Manage team by training, reviewing and supervising activities.
• Provide monthly statistical reporting to Management (Metric Reporting).
• Produce monthly reports
• Resolve complex issues outside scope of the Analysts and Sr. Analyst
• Propose and process any necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with local GAAP
• Provide feedback to the Sr. Specialist and Manager about work and team development.
• Hold meetings with staff members and provide regular feedback to improve their performance.
• Review Internal Controls.
• Develop and maintain guidelines to ensure efficiency and continuous process improvements
• Document significant processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to allow for cross training and to display the necessary level of understanding of same.
• Define with the Sr. Specialist team objectives being responsible for supervision & coaching
• Support implementation of key change initiatives that impact in processes.
• Post accounting transactions
• Graduate degree in Accounting
• Fluid English oral and written Communication
• Fluid Italian oral and written Communication
Type of Experience
• 4+ years accounting experience
• 1+ years supervising experience
Technical and Personal Skills
• Decision making
• Initiative and Anticipation
• Analysis skills
• Problem solving
• Knowledge Sharing
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.