Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
– able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
– able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to automate some of the process to make our life easier
– strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
– strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
**What we offer:**
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We’re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
**Take the next step:**
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
**Disclaimer / Policy Statements:**
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of WMA (Wealth Management Americas ) QA team who will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Candidate must have a proven track record in a QA. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing traceability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
**Your experience and skills:**
– 5+ years of experience of testing complex systems and business flows
– full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
– experience with Test data identification & creation
– exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
– automation experience using various tools like QTP, TestComplete, Selenium
– strong in Java / VBScript programming
– experience in building automation frameworks
– Working experience on various CI tools
– engage proactively with QA Manager regarding project statuses, resourcing, risks
– experience in Banking & Financial Markets
– ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
– working experience with globally distributed teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
**Job Reference #:** 175172BR
**Business Divisions:** Corporate Center
**Title:** Test Engineer
**Job Type:** Full Time
**Country / State:** India
**Function Category:** Information Technology (IT)