Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
What makes CA unique in our ability to help customers is more than the sum of our experience and expertise-It’s how we view the word, who we are, how we live and how we work. In fulfilling our mission, it’s not just what we do that matters. It’s what we believe.
For more information, visit https://www.ca.com/us.html
* Business Unit Details:*
We are the highly skilled professionals of CA Support. Customers trust us with their business and we take ownership in keeping their business moving forward. We don’t just solve issues: we advise and guide our customers. We commit ourselves to taking the time to understand the problem completely; and aim to eliminate the possibility of the issue arising again.
We exercise our judgment, resourcefulness, and creativity to resolve issues. Together, we reach beyond solving problems, beyond metrics, and strive to deliver an unexpected level of support. We are proud to be the face of our company. We are proud to delight our customers—every day in every way.
CA support is responsible for providing Multi Channel support for our products to ensure our customers achieve their desired business outcomes. We deliver a superior customer experience by exhibiting our core principles of empathy, expertise, value, and speed to promote CA’s mission, customer promise, and strategy.
* Job Overview*
This position is responsible for providing omni-channel support for complex questions/problems for product suites to ensure our customers achieve their desired business outcomes. Engineers are expected to deliver a superior customer experience by exhibiting our core principles of empathy, expertise, value, and speed.
* Key Responsibilities*
* Promote CA mission, customer promise, and strategy; willingly adapts to and supports change. Participates in projects to improve the business/products/CX.
* Willingly accepts and adapts to change in product(s) being supported, environments (i.e., SaaS), infrastructure / technology and such. May assist others in adopting to product(s)/technology change. May act as a Designated Support Engineer for certain products/ customers.
* Continually expands knowledge of CA Support best practices, procedures and systems.
* Lead brainstorming sessions to improve our business by applying active listening, collaboration and facilitation skills.
* Proactively identify team training needs; collaborate with team members to facilitate relevant training to address individual or team needs.
* Prioritize and balance workload across channels, making good use of time to achieve organizational and personal goals. Assist/mentor others to prioritize and balance their workload by sharing their expertise.
* Independently learn and expand product, technology and soft skills. Expand knowledge across multiple product releases. Act as subject matter expert for certain product components.
* Actively participate in CA communities to promote self-service and to promote customer-to-customer collaboration. Review information and answer questions on product Communities.
* Share knowledge with other engineers and customers by following KCS methodology and process. Enable customer self-service success using KCS methodology by reusing, creating, reviewing, updating, publishing and retiring knowledge. Assist/ mentor colleagues developing knowledge content.
* Leverage experience and research existing knowledge resources to evaluate customer’s environment and historical use of CA products to proactively prepare for customer engagements, assess business impact and instill immediate customer confidence.
* Mature relationships with key internal stakeholders (e.g., SaaS Ops, Sustaining Engineering) to develop strategic partnerships which will help customers achieve their business outcomes.
* Use problem solving skills to quickly resolve customer’s cases to their satisfaction and provide assistance to prevent future issues by proactively sharing information/expertise regarding recent hotfixes and knowledge documents with the customer.
* Utilize new or advanced technology (i.e. telemetry) to increase knowledge of customers’ environments.
* Apply advanced technical knowledge and troubleshooting methodology to assess complex problems, analyze logs to determine root causes and advise customers on solutions. Analyze diverse customer environmental data to troubleshoot and recreate issues on test systems. Share configuration best-practices with customers.
* Demonstrate teamwork and leadership by providing technical assistance to team-members to support aged/escalated issues. Provide coaching and mentoring to less-experienced team-members, or colleagues.
* Partner with Support Delivery Management and Engineering Teams to highlight customer’s business impact and influence the prioritization of defects/issues to create fixes.
* Understand the Product Lifecycle and future direction for the supported products or product line. Participate in scrum teams including documentation and requirements review, comments on end of scrum demos, test demo environments and supportability requirements.
* Create lab environments to replicate customer issues.
* Improve product quality by identifying and documenting predominant customer issues which require assessment by the Business Insight Analysts.
* Adhere to case hygiene best practices and look for new ways to improve the quality and integrity of case data/documentation.
* Proactively identifies barriers preventing customer from adopting or being productive with products/solutions and leverages cross-functional teams and proactive support playbooks to increase customer satisfaction and adoption levels.
* Cultivate a growth mindset. Continual focus on professional career development opportunities including product and industry certifications.
* Required Skills:*
* Ability to deal with challenging customers (Globally)
* Logical thinker and good administrator
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
* An in depth understanding of the software and equipment used
* Good interpersonal and customer care skills
* Accurate email writing & case tracking skills
* Updating Business impact on critical cases
* Willing to work in Night shift – Must
* Typical Role Definition*
Professional Staff. A senior level professional role. Evaluation, originality or ingenuity required. Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Has mastered the key responsibilities. Assignments can be broad in nature. May serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. Instructions generally provided in general terms. May take on project lead role as required.
* Preferred Education*
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Work Location :* Hyderabad
* Work Experience*
Typically, 5 or more years of related professional experience.
The candidate must be proficient with the CA product or solution for which they will be supporting. In the case of a new hire or product reassignment, the Senior Support Engineer will be expected to make use of their previous experience (CA products or external experience) to expedite their proficiency to the level of a Senior Support Engineer.
* Skills & Competencies*
* Proven customer service skills.
* Strong communication skills; written, verbal and social media.
* Demonstrate technical and team leadership skills.
* Enable Agility*
* Work within a self-directed Agile team; commit to work and own the outcome.
* Demonstrate and cultivate a passion for delivering high quality products aligned with customer needs; increase customer exposure to build empathy.
* Employ continuous learning; build domain expertise and keep abreast on new technology, processes, systems and tools.
* Actively communicate and collaborate across functional boundaries.
* More About Working at CA:*
* At CA Technologies, it’s easy to make a big impact. That’s because we help some of the world’s most powerful companies bring their best and brightest ideas to life. And we do it together. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, technology or corporate, you’ll be part of great team at CA.*
Bring what you bring.
Passion. Innovation. Weirdness. Whatever. No matter what you bring to the table, there’s a place for you at CA Technologies. We’re here to do amazing things, and we want diverse talent to lead the way. What will you bring?
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong
For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers
* More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ *Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:* We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./