Do you have a knack for incident management? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you like to interact? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Be the center point for incident and problem management
– Facilitate incident and problem management
– Provide incident logistics services like chat channels, audio bridges according to the incident and problem management framework
– Provide escalation and call-out support for technology and certain business stakeholders
– Real time incident monitoring (ServiceDesk Ticket Queue etc.)
– Incident response to Data Center issues and access approvals
– Interface to external service providers
– Analysis of trends/themes of the production environment
– Ad-hoc report generation and theme analysis
– Automation flows creation
**What we offer:**
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We’re open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
**Take the next step:**
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
**Disclaimer / Policy Statements:**
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Technology Mission Control drives process definition, standardization and implementation, delivers incident & problem management command and control and standardizes end to end reporting.
You as the Mission Control Support Analyst is the first point of contact for Technology Operations and contributes to the resolution of all Technology incidents. On a 24×7 basis you are the center of Technology Operations and facilitate incident management for application or infrastructure issues.
**Your experience and skills:**
– Information Technology or similar education background.
– Understanding of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications)
– Reporting systems skills needed (irrespective to toolset / technology)
– Programming and/or automation skills preferred.
– Enthusiastic with diverse skills (preferred)
– ITIL Foundation certified
– Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
– Flexible & ability to remain calm in highly stressful environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
**Job Reference #:** 168039BR
**Business Divisions:** Corporate Center
**Title:** Mission Control Support Analyst
**Job Type:** Full Time
**Country / State:** India
**Function Category:** Information Technology (IT)